Should I get black or ink for my first bbag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ink, all the way...

2. I love both, and a black bbag is such a staple but if you can find a super ink, I'd get that, as black is easier to obtain IMO.

3. I vote black.

4. I vote for black as well. I hope you get a new black bbag and really experience the bag from infancy. There's nothing like a brand new bbag. The smell, the leather is tdf.

5. Black! though u can't go wrong with either ITA with others on this point...black will always be a staple color that you can grab for anything any occassion with any outfit!

6. BLACK bbag is the hottest color around! Personally, I just don't like ink.

7. i love black but if u plan to get the first then i'd go with ink :smile:

8. I agree. Black is a great color for me because it goes with everything I own. Pick the color according to what will fit into your wardrobe the best. Don't forget to post pics of what you get.

9. i've got both colours... Black in a CITY and Ink in a TWIGGY... if you really LOVE both colours maybe consider getting one of each colour but in a different style! :o)
    good luck!

10. This was my dilemma when I got my first bbag (a city)! I wanted ink, but ended up getting black due to availability. I have no regrets. The black is my favourite, and I think it's a classic.

11. I love Ink and Black, but if I had to choose only one I'd go for Black, it's a classic and always will be. :yes:

12. Totally agree with that :yes:

13. Ink!

14. My first Bbag was an Ink first. My second one was a Black city. I love both of them and regularly use both for different reasons. However, if you can only get one, then I would go for a Black city. Good luck!

15. wow both are nice choice, but seems u can't go wrong with black!