Should I get Birkin 25cm..

1. I have Gold Birkin 30cm already. Birkin 25cm with the same color and same plate is available. 25 cm is so cute!!! But I am hesitating b/c it is the exactly the same bag except the size. But it is SOOOOO cute! What should I do?
    One more question, what do you guys think about kelly clutch? Is it worth to get it for ~little over $3000 for such a small bag?

2. I would get a Kelly if you need a small bag. Birkins are meant to be bigger, IMO.

3. I def. would not get a 25cm, if you already have a 30cm in the same exact color, jmo.

4. Hi Aspen, if I already have a Gold Birkin 30cm, I would not get the exact bag in 25cm.

As for the Kelly clutch, it depends whether you'll get use out of it. It's very chic & elegant for evenings. I'm happy with my Kelly 28cm or my Chanel 2.55 :smile:

5. I LOVE the Kelly clutch but the B 25 only in a fun, bright color. I'd pass and get the clutch!

6. aspenmartial - i know which one you're talking about. The 25cm Birkin is super cute and actually VERY functional. I have the 25cm bicolor, and it holds exactly what I need for day. BUT, since you already have gold, I think a different color would be better for you. Did you see the purple 25cm?

The Kelly clutch is gorgeous. However, I think you're probably better off buying another Birkin or Kelly that can be used more often.:idea:

7. I agree with everyone else- you'll be much happier if you wait for another color. If you want a smaller Hermes, I also recommend the Kelly. Plus, to me, the Birkin loses a lot of elegance when it gets that small.

8. Does anyone have a picture of the Birkin 25cm??

9. I think you should wait for another color.

10. Thank you very much guys!

11. Skip the little one and get another bag...

12. It's FABULOUS!:heart: :heart: :heart: OMG!

Ok. Back to earth....it's a stunning bag but a very formal one IMO. Are you looking for something formal?

13. no...thanks Shopmom...in my dreams I guess. Need to get back down to earth too!! :smile:

14. Beautiful - but the price!!! Yikes....I think a 30 would be better for everyday....it is stunning though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice