Should I get another black bal?

A88ey_ann

O.G.
Sep 2, 2011
Happy new year ladies! I am in a bit of a dilemma and desperately need your help. I have the following black Bals already- classic city, classic first, classic work, GSH part time. Recently, I have been eyeing the giant work RGGH as well. Should I go for this (or would it be too close to RGGH anthra city which I also have)? What makes this even more complicated is that, I have also been eyeing the large black PS1, and I can only have one!!! Thanks in advance.

Wow, that is ALOT of black bags, especially considering Bal makes so many beautiful colors. If you want the RGGH Work, I would suggest giving up one of the current blacks.

A88ey_ann said:
Happy new year ladies! I am in a bit of a dilemma and desperately need your help. I have the following black Bals already- classic city, classic first, classic work, GSH part time. Recently, I have been eyeing the giant work RGGH as well. Should I go for this (or would it be too close to RGGH anthra city which I also have)? What makes this even more complicated is that, I have also been eyeing the large black PS1, and I can only have one!!! Thanks in advance.

I would get the (a) ps1 or (b) black rggh work, but get rid of the anthra rggh work.

I am similar to you and love black bags. After years of buying different colored bbags, and eventually selling them ALL, I also now stick with multiple black and anthra bags. But I don't think you need 3 similarly-colored work bags :smile:

I'm a chronic buyer of black and anthracite, so I will say YES you must get another one. ♡ Not helpful at all I guess. :smile:
I love the black work and it's so different to the anthra (for me) that I wouldn't mind having each.

well you haven't got another black bal with the RGGH have you - so it would be silly not to get it! :lol:
that is a lot of black Bals but they are all different and serve different purposes (well, sort of!) so that's fine....

Thanks justpeachy. I just love black bags. I really love the black PS1, but the black RGGH work is also tempting (with the 10% off at harrods). Oh I don't know what to do. Also, my Bal collection (in double digits- quite ashamed to admit it) remains intact and I am unsure I can forego any one of them. So it will have to be either black PS1 or Black RGGH work.:confused1:

I would get the (a) ps1 or (b) black rggh work, but get rid of the anthra rggh work.

I am similar to you and love black bags. After years of buying different colored bbags, and eventually selling them ALL, I also now stick with multiple black and anthra bags. But I don't think you need 3 similarly-colored work bags :smile:

Thanks mere. That was my point actually (which I was still trying to justify)! By the way, you might still be able to catch up with the 10% off weekend at H (ends tomorrow).

well you haven't got another black bal with the RGGH have you - so it would be silly not to get it! :lol:
that is a lot of black Bals but they are all different and serve different purposes (well, sort of!) so that's fine....

Hi mere- 21 to be exact and can't justify a 22nd. And no, I don't have family pics as I haven't got a clue how to upload the photos, and DH (who could do it for me) doesn't know I have that many.:sweatdrop:
ha ha!!
I'd forgotten about the Harrods 10%.....my anthra RGGH City is on its way to me from bal.co.uk....and I don't have patience to wait any longer for one!
Maybe they have a nice little accessory though?? Do they accept phone orders? :graucho:

Hi mere. Yes, they take phone orders and do mail orders too (even quicker than bal uk). You're only a phone call away! :P

ha ha!!
I'd forgotten about the Harrods 10%.....my anthra RGGH City is on its way to me from bal.co.uk....and I don't have patience to wait any longer for one!
Maybe they have a nice little accessory though?? Do they accept phone orders? :graucho:

Well, I have 5 black Bals at the moment, and I would never say "no" to another, lol. I just purchased a black RGGH Day, and, I must say, it is a stunning combination to me :smile: I don't have a PS1 because I am personally not a fan of flap bags; however, it does have a shoulder strap and the Work, of course, does not. So, I suppose you need to decide which one you would get the most wear from, but I wouldn't pass up a chance to get the RGGH since it will no longer be made in the same giant hardware (hardware is now smaller).

Thanks cbarrus. I would definitely bear this in mind :cool:. Mind you, it is the discontinuation of the GH making me stray!!!

Well, I have 5 black Bals at the moment, and I would never say "no" to another, lol. I just purchased a black RGGH Day, and, I must say, it is a stunning combination to me :smile: I don't have a PS1 because I am personally not a fan of flap bags; however, it does have a shoulder strap and the Work, of course, does not. So, I suppose you need to decide which one you would get the most wear from, but I wouldn't pass up a chance to get the RGGH since it will no longer be made in the same giant hardware (hardware is now smaller).