should i get another b30 in the same color and hardware as my b35

madisonmamaw

Dec 10, 2013
hi ladies,

i am faced with yet another h dilemma.
i have in my possession a gold b35 in togo which i love to travel with
and i am offered a b30 also in gold. i believe it is in a different leather, swift perhaps.

while i love birkins, i think its ridiculous to get a smaller bag with the same specs..

please let me know your thoughts..

Amazing potential combo and a tough quandary. I do B30 and K28 in the same color/hw combo's and feel guilty but justified. Not sure I could do the same combo within the same style family unless the size difference or functionality was truly different. Would a black B25 fit your lifestyle at all?

For me definitely not, different leather doesn't matter. So many other choices out there and will come your way. Either buy the 30 and sell 35 or just get another 30 combo. If you said a different style then fine, maybe but same style different size is a waste of money. Ask for a different color combo.

Thank you all. It's an overwhelming majority. I don't understand why I am even considering the bag myself silly me. It mostly because it's offered at a very low price mainly. And I hate to pass up good deals because I love coupon-ing.

Thank you all again :smile: