Should I get an Ink bag or wait till 2008 Ruby?

06 Ink or 08 Ruby?

• Ink

• Ruby

Results are only viewable after voting.

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I went through about 5 Ink bags in 2006. I lost money selling everytime. I just wasn't impressed with all the thin leather on Ink's in general. The thick leathered ones I saw were too matte, no distressing and felt dry and scaly. The majority were thin and sooo distressed the leather was cracking in places.

To cut a long saga short...Should I risk trying to get an Ink bag again?

I know of a few for sale, but it's so hard to tell from the pics if it has bad leather or not.

On the other hand, I have money saved to buy a Ruby First in the FW08 collection.

I know these are 2 different colours to compare, but I would be happy with either (but, I can only buy 1).

I have been looking for a red like Rouge Theatre that is not quite as deep, but not many orange undertones. I believe Ruby is IT baby!

So, do I spend my Ruby money on the fickleness of Ink or do I hold out out for Ruby and get the heck over INK!!!!

I say wait for Ruby. If you've gone through that many Inks and haven't found the right one, maybe it's time to look at something else. I went through 1 Ink myself until I found one I was really happy with! I love Ink, but Ruby would be really gorgeous!

I voted for Ruby. If you had to return 5 Ink bags, I think it's very likely you'll be disappointed again. Better wait for a sure thing! Good luck!

Is the Ruby coming out in the Fall? I really want a red bag!

Yup, as is Crimson (though it's rumored to be a much darker red). I love reds, too! When I have the funds, I'd like to get something red in every style! ...recently strayed and got my HG color Blueberry :love:, but now I'm back on track! ;)

If you really want a red, why not get Coral from the current season? It's very nice. :yes:

i have an amazing Ink shoulder - its the most gorgeous leather ... im surprised you had so many issues with them? Id go the ruby though - its not worth it to lose money on it again ...

oh i voted INK... *blush* I love INK... I had an INK twiggy for awhile but ended up selling to fund my trip last year.
The reason I LOVE the INK is just coz it's a great all round colour... the more you use the bag the better the leather becomes... my twiggy became really soft and awesome after awhile - it was a pleasure to use...

GOOD LUCK!!! :o)