Should I get an Azur or Reg Damier Speedy?

Speedy 25 in Reg Damier or Azur?

• Regular Damier

• Damier Azur

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would vote for whichever would go well with your outfits now then later get the other one too! I bought the regular damier 30 but i couldn't wear it, it felt huge and too masculine and i was not loving it so i returned it, i already have a mono speedy 25 which i love i am going to get the azur 25 and maybe a mono speedy 30 eventually! So i would say take it home and try it with your outfits and if you love it great! If not, exchange it for the other bag, just don't use it out of the house or get it dirty!

oooo i just voted for azur ... and made the poll equal with 17 votes for each! haha i guess it really is a hard choice. But I'd want the damier azur for its femininity, and I keep getting told that the damier ebene looks too much like a chess board or similar :Push:. But then the plus of it is that it's really easy to maintain ... hmm decisions decisions!

I would vote for whichever would go well with your outfits now then later get the other one too! I bought the regular damier 30 but i couldn't wear it, it felt huge and too masculine and i was not loving it so i returned it, i already have a mono speedy 25 which i love i am going to get the azur 25 and maybe a mono speedy 30 eventually! So i would say take it home and try it with your outfits and if you love it great! If not, exchange it for the other bag, just don't use it out of the house or get it dirty!

Even though i prefer speedy's in 30 this is the same reason i opted to get the damier ebene in 25 i thought the 30 was too masculine looking.

My vote goes for AZUR!!! It's light and prettyand looks young compared to damier which looks more "masculine" and "old".... anw,it's just my personal view.... ( it reminds me of my old school teacher's bag 20 years ago!!!).
Sorry....:sick:

I voted for Ebene Speedy.
It's low maintenance , you don't have to worry about vachetta or water stains. Also while Azur seems more a seasonal bag, Ebene instead can be worn in every season. Plus you have to consider the darken of vachetta: do you like dark vachetta on Azur? I do not like it, so I'd def chose Ebene.