Should I get an Ali?

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
so I have the Legacy shoulder bag in Whiskey. I've loved it for many months. It's a great size, if not a tinnnny bit small but it looks great on my shoulder. Lately tho I've become more and more annoyed at it's zip top as it's difficult to get ANYTHING out of it. I'm use to totes:confused1: or something non zipped I guess. anyways the more I see the Ali in white the more i want it and I wonder if I'd be happier with a flip top bag.. I'd have to sell my Shoulder bag tho since I can only have 1 bag at a time. (Its the only way I can afford a nice bag is if I sell my older bago n eBay)

What do you think? I don't know!

I really do like the white Ali - that picture of Hayden with one just made me :drool: over it so I got that as one of my *many* purchases for PCE. However, I also have the whiskey shoulder bag and I couldn't bear to part with it. It'd be great if you could keep the whiskey shoulder bag and get something else as well. I know I'm not being helpful at all, but if it were me, and I could only keep one, I'd keep the shoulder bag. That whiskey color is just fab, and it's a great style bag.

Just go with what works best for you. Good luck with your decision! :yes:

I like the Ali's flap and the convenience of the pocket under the flap, plus you see all that glorious legacy stripe! It's deep and roomy like a tote. I don't like the industrial zipper scratching accessories.

I could not agree with Entheos more.
The Legacy Shoulder bag is a great bag but the zipper
really does scratch my Legacy Whiskey wallet which I do not like.

Candy, I own the Ali in whiskey and the white color as well. It is my favorite bag and I must say that if it was made in the pond color I would buy that one too. If you can only have one bag do sell the shoulder bag and get the Ali bag. You will not regret it. It is my favorite bag
out of the whole Legacy 65th Anniversary Collection. I just wish they would have made it in the Pond color. I may sell my Legacy Shoulder bag in whiskey as I really don't use it and have only used it twice at most.:smile:

I love to show off my Ali; here is mine. It is one of my favorite bags; the shoulder strap is soo comfy which is a big plus when need your hands free.

Attachments

• coach10.JPG
    coach10.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 43