Should I Get A....

?

Which Balenciaga should I get as my first bag?

1. City

2. Work

3. Day

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. City or a work? This will be my first Balenciaga, I've admired them for a while but LV, Gucci and Chanel have always seemed to get the most attention :back2topic: I like the city but I think it might be TOO small for all the things that I carry with me on a daily basis, but the work looks overbearing when I look at it on pictures of different celebs and pf members, please help, I am so confused HEY, what about the day, that one looks really functional enough for me also :upsidedown: HELP MEEEEEE!:blink:

2. the city isnt that much smaller than the work IMO, but it has that handy shoulder strap. there is a new bag coming out as well, called the part-time that is in between the work and city, maybe you should consider that size if the city is too small and the work too large...

3. i would say city. i also bring a LOT of things, and city is ok with me.

4. if you think the work looks overbearing, then i would go for the city for your first balenciaga. personally, for me the work is my favorite.

5. I have fallen hard for Day :love: I have a Box, City, Twiggy & a Day, and *touch-wood* if I'm forced to sell all but one, it will definitely be the Day I'll be keeping!!! Roomy and slouchy, my FAV!:heart:

6. work, work, work :tender:

7. I don't know a thing about balenciaga handbags, guess who?

8. Honestly, I like the size of the city alot, but in light of the crap that i have to carry for work, I picked work.

I haven't seen the partime, but it is just a shorter version of work, i wish they can make one that is taller and less wide.

Good luck!

9. The strap on the City seals the deal for me! I'm tempted by the Work but I reeeeally love that strap.

10. I just got my first bbag and had the same debate. I went w/a rouge vif day/hobo. I love having it on my shoulder. It is so light!! I can put as much or as little and it still looks great the way it drapes.

I think it does also depend on your height. I am 5'9'', so the length of the hobo doesn't bother me... here is a pick:

[​IMG]

11. Love it, tabbyco!

12. tabbyco---your Rouge Vif Hobo is beautiful!!!:heart:

bagasms---my vote goes for the City. I think it's the perfect 1st Bbag. It's quite roomy. There is a thread somewhere that shows how much can fit in each style and a *lot* can fit in the City. It also has a detachable shoulder strap.

13. The city is a good first bag.

14. I voted for a City...but, how much stuff do you carry with you on a daily basis? Because the Hobo may be a good size too! I am really starting to fall for the hobo.

Tabbyco...your Rouge VIF hobo looks fabuuuuuulous on you!!! :love: :love: :love:

15. hey ya!!!
    i voted for a CITY... if you dont get a CITY then totally go for a WORK!!! good luck!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice