Should I get a work or twiggy?

Tralynn

Apr 30, 2014
What should my next bag be? I love the city style. I have a day and it's ok...love the work style more because I don't have to search for my items. The city hold all of my stuff. I have never seen a twiggy or work style in person. Trying to mix fashion and function. Was thinking the work style would be good for travel and just looking cute on my casual days. Just looking for opinions from people who may own both. I'm considering a raisin or black work or a pink sorbet twiggy. Open to your suggestions. Thanks

I've never seen a twiggy in person as well - so I can't really say too much on that but I just received my black work last week and I did buy it for my carry on when I travel but when I got it I was surprised it isn't that overwhelmingly big so I've been using it as a daily bag since I got it. I'm really happy with it!

Hi Tralynn! The Work and the Twiggy are 2 very different styles. I have both and love them for the different purposes they serve. Let see now,

The Work - it is a good large sized bag which holds way more than the City. But it could be a bit hard to locate things in there because it is quite deep and wide. And I find people tend to bump into the back edges of it when I carry it in crowded spaces. :P It is a great size for travelling though - you can easily fit in several small purchases from duty-free along with a light jacket, passport, wallet and the usual travel essentials.

The Twiggy - it is about the same size as a City but is more east-west in its look because it is not as 'tall' as a City. It does whatever a City does and I use these 2 interchangeably. I really like the look of the Twiggy. It is cute without being too small to function as a proper bag for someone who carries more than a wallet and make-up pouch. It fits a cardigan and even a small brolly! I can imagine using it as a travelling bag but only if I don't want to carry too much on the flight.

Hope this helps!

Hi Tralynn! The Work and the Twiggy are 2 very different styles. I have both and love them for the different purposes they serve. Let see now,

The Work - it is a good large sized bag which holds way more than the City. But it could be a bit hard to locate things in there because it is quite deep and wide. And I find people tend to bump into the back edges of it when I carry it in crowded spaces. :P It is a great size for travelling though - you can easily fit in several small purchases from duty-free along with a light jacket, passport, wallet and the usual travel essentials.

The Twiggy - it is about the same size as a City but is more east-west in its look because it is not as 'tall' as a City. It does whatever a City does and I use these 2 interchangeably. I really like the look of the Twiggy. It is cute without being too small to function as a proper bag for someone who carries more than a wallet and make-up pouch. It fits a cardigan and even a small brolly! I can imagine using it as a travelling bag but only if I don't want to carry too much on the flight.

Hope this helps!
Thanks

i have the work and don't use it as much because i'm trying to downsize what i carry on daily basis but it is a pretty big bag and yes you do have to dig stuff when using this bag

i used to own the twiggy and i'm liking the size but not a big fans of the shape, but it was a long time ago when i own it and i'm starting to change my opinion. i've been wanting to get another twiggy and try it out for some time now because i can see that it'll be better for my needs now

As an owner of the Twiggy, I love the shape! It's so chic and it's an especially good size for petites. It's the perfect bag when you're going out for a lunch date. That said, my only issue with it is it can't even hold a novel without looking slightly bulgy - in that sense the City would be a better choice for the daily grind. The Work is worthwhile for those who carry a lot of stuff on a daily basis.

i have the work and don't use it as much because i'm trying to downsize what i carry on daily basis but it is a pretty big bag and yes you do have to dig stuff when using this bag

i used to own the twiggy and i'm liking the size but not a big fans of the shape, but it was a long time ago when i own it and i'm starting to change my opinion. i've been wanting to get another twiggy and try it out for some time now because i can see that it'll be better for my needs now

I don't know how accurate this piece of info is, but my SA mentioned recently that Bal will phase out the Twiggy and replace it with the Boston. :shucks: Hope it isn't true. But if it is, you may want to consider getting a Twiggy soon!!