Should I get a white bag?

Which white bag should I get?

• White Ergo Tote

• White Medium Ergo

• White Ali

• Something else, I'll post in the thread!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I'm IN LOVE with white bags lately. I'm really loving med ergo, pebbled ergo tote and of course white ali (I also like the pleated satchel in white but I think I'd like another color satchel better).

Which should I get? I like the ali BUT I just sent whiskey ali in for repairs so that makes me shy away a little.

I'm kind of leaning towards the tote because I could fit SO much in there. Just curious about the pebbled leather if it'll be really high maintenance (it always feels like it'll rip to me LOL). I really like it at the outlet though (kind of kicking myself for not getting her).

I wasn't really a fan of the totes before but they've REALLY grown on me!

I've never been a fan of the maintenance of white bags, but I just bought two (not Coach though). The pebble leather is actually less maintenance than the smooth. It's thicker in some cases and doesn't scratch as easily. I generally prefer it unless it's a Legacy bag, and I do like thick Vachetta as well. I'm personally kind of tired of the Ali, I guess because it's the first Legacy I owned, and everyone has at least one... so I would go for something else. I would probably buy a Mandy over an Ali, even though I'm not crazy about the way it looks on the shoulder. I used to buy a lot of totes, then got away from that, and now I'm getting back into them too!

DO IT!!! I love my white Chelsea that I just bought!!!
CIMG4385.jpg

I love white bags!! I have three and two are Coach: Ergo tote and Ali. The other is a LAMB Satchel.

As for the ergo tote - it will show signs of wear over a long period of use.

If you're afraid of an all-white bag, have you considered the new signature stripe tote in Khaki/White? I have that one too and use it when I need to lug around a bit more or know that it might get dirty. So far, so good! :tup:

I say a white pleated ergo satchel, but honestly I just couldn't do white. Aren't you afraid of getting it dirty?

A little bit (which I guess is why I don't want the pleated satchel in white. I'm a little less afraid to get an eBay find dirty than a $458 bag LOL). I'm usually pretty careful where I set my bags and I clean them the minute I see dirt (also doesn't the appleguard help repel dirt?).

I think I'm leaning towards the tote (for the price too!). I do still LOVE Ali in white.

I have one white bag. An off-white gardenia Leigh. I haven't used it yet but plan to. Would you consider this one? It is hard to find, though. If anyone else has the gardenia Leigh, could you please chime in and tell if it gets dirty or not? Thanks. By the way, I didn't vote because I wasn't sure.

Attachments

• IMG_2055 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2055 (Medium).JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 121