should I get a wapity?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I've wanted a wapity for a while now, but didn't want to in case they made a wapity in a different fabric, but will they? Maybe in a couple of years, but not this one right? and if I get one, which one should I get?!

I say it depends on what you are gonna use it for. Some people have had problems with the MC wapities because the logos have a tendency to chip. If you are looking for something more durable--go with the mono.

i have a mono wapity and really like it! i prefer the red lining, and i dont like white mc, so it was sorta this or the black mc. and despite what most of the ladies and gents on here thing, i think the wapity looks fine with the larger monogram print. just my 2 cents!

a lot of people love the wapity here. Personally, I think the black mc one is one of the cutest accessories ever! I don't like the mono one because I don't like how the LV isn't center and the big fabric looks weird imo. I also hope that they make a damier one or damier azur, I would buy either...probably both :roflmfao::roflmfao: but it does not look like they are going to at this point.

how do you girls use it?

I use it to put my ipod and camera inside my bag.
For a jewlrey case inside bigger bags.
Gift cards, when a get a bunch.

By itself when on the go. It fits my camera and phone, and id/cc/cash, clip keys on the wrist strap....perfect for sightseeing without a bag.

Or just phone, and cash/id/cc and keys for the store.

Great bag!

a lot of people love the wapity here. Personally, I think the black mc one is one of the cutest accessories ever! I don't like the mono one because I don't like how the LV isn't center and the big fabric looks weird imo. I also hope that they make a damier one or damier azur, I would buy either...probably both :roflmfao::roflmfao: but it does not look like they are going to at this point.

I totally agree, I wish they would do the mini print with the mono, the print is just too large for the small bag. I want damier too!