Should I get a Trevi PM or Sistina PM... Help me!

badkitty

Jan 14, 2007
I have been eyeing the Trevi PM for awhile now. It will be my first Damier bag, but now seeing the Sistina PM on the website, it has made me confussed as to which bag I want!

Help me decide which bag to get! I have been saving up for awhile to get one! :P It is a lot of money to not love the bag. I know the Sistina is just a little bit more than Trevi, though.

I already have a Tivoli GM. What are the pros and cons of the Trevi? I would mostly wear it as a shoulder bag with the long single strap.

If you have tried on the Sistina PM, how is the strap length? Is it simliar to the Trevi's long strap? I hate it when the bag creeps up your underarm area.

Any advice would be great!! Thanks!

Both are beautiful bags but I think you should try both on and decide for yourself. The Sistina PM is $60.00 more than the Trevi but it's also bigger, has more hardware and pockets. The main complaint I"ve read from people that have the Trevi PM is that the opening is not always the easiest to get in and out of. This is why you really should look at both IRL and see for yourself. Good Luck with your decision! I personally have waited for the Sistina to come out so I could compare them both since I plan on getting one or the other in the near future.

Both are beautiful bags but I think you should try both on and decide for yourself. The Sistina PM is $60.00 more than the Trevi but it's also bigger, has more hardware and pockets. The main complaint I"ve read from people that have the Trevi PM is that the opening is not always the easiest to get in and out of. This is why you really should look at both IRL and see for yourself. Good Luck with your decision! I personally have waited for the Sistina to come out so I could compare them both since I plan on getting one or the other in the near future.

I agree. I like the Sistina better.

I tried the Sistina on with intent to purchase and decided my Trevi Pm looks much classier and would wear it much more than the Sistina so bought the Melrose instead!! Go figure!

Thank you for all the great comments!!! Keep em coming! This really helps me... I know I will have to try both bags on in person to make my final decision. But for now, it really helps to hear what you all think!

I like both so I am in the same boat as you. No help. Sorry. I'm hoping that trying both at the store will help me make a decision. Good luck! Let us know which one you decided.