Should I get a Speedy 35 or a Deauville?

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Which is a better bag in your opinion? I only have a damier speedy 25, damier sophie, and mono pochette and want to get my next LV when I go to NY this weekend. I have seen modeling pics of both bags here, but if there are more modeling pics of both bags and comparison pics I will greatly appreciate it. :okay:

I would go for the deauville, I have one and I really like it. It will be alot heavier than the speedy 35, but its great for organization because of the pockets inside. I have the speedy 30 and I love that too.

I just sold a Deauville and want a Speedy 35 now :yes:

I had a 30 and loved that bag so much but wanted a tad bigger.

But both bags are great IMO.

I did like the Deauvilles inside pockets, but the Speedy seemed bigger inside and I like that better.

Love the pockets in the Deauville. Have enough trouble finding stuff in my 25, four more inches for stuff to hide would be trouble! I imagine the 35 is larger if only because any shape can go in but I did use the Deauville as an overnight bag this summer.

i am still torn between the speedy 35 and deauville. i really like the pics i see of girls with the deauville. the speedy 35 i really like the look on jessica, even though i don't really like her.