Should I get a regular love or thin?

Classic 4 diamond rose! You'd have all three colors with the 4 diamond, the perfect combination IMO.
The only thing is, I am not sure if it looks too chunky.
I kind of like how the small looks interspersed between the two classics.
Not sure if I will regret not buying the classic though, esp with cost factored in

57750D80-BFED-428D-A8B8-CBC9FC4481A1.jpeg 95FF5860-F8B0-445B-8E7F-A6BEBB3EFF53.jpeg
The only thing is, I am not sure if it looks too chunky.
I kind of like how the small looks interspersed between the two classics.
Not sure if I will regret not buying the classic though, esp with cost factored in

I would do the small next!
That way you can break up your stack. I really love the way the the classic stacked with a small looks.

Here’s some photos I found.
I think it would look really in sandwiched between your classic loves.

Reactions: Cogmarks
Thanks!
Should I get the 6 diamond or 10 diamond?
SA said 6 diamond was a bit too bland but I'm not sure about 10 diamond

I think some SAs will sway you in the direction of the more expensive item at times lol.
I saw the 6 diamond and it looked lovely. I like seeing the screw motif as well, so that’s why I’m not a fan of the 10 diamond one.
You already have some bling with your other bracelets so I don’t think it’s worth it to spend the extra money for 4 more tiny diamonds.
The diamonds on the small bracelets are very subtle, it’s not a statement piece but more like something to compliment your other bracelets.

I was debating between a classic love or a thin 6 diamond, but since it’s my first love I decided on the classic.
Anyway, these are just my opinions, not set rules. I’m sure whatever you decide on will look lovely :smile: