Should I get a pre loved popincourt?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never bought a pre loved bag before, however, after reading all the positive reviews on yoogi's closet, I looked into the site yesterday and saw the popincourt long. I wish I can get one new but it was already discontinued. And I have never seen one IRL. Do you guys think it's a nice bag to have? It was listed at $495, is it a fair price? Or is it better to buy a new mono eva? Need your opinions please. Thanks.

2. I've never seen one in real life but I think that's a fair price for that. And it looks like it has a nice patina. It also looks a bit bigger than the Eva so depends on which purse you think you'd use more. The Eva can be used as a clutch and this one just looks like only cross body and maybe shoulder? So depends on what you're wanting/using it for.

3. I LVoe my Popincourt Haut! My favorite is the zipper pulls which the Popincourt Long has...I also like that it does not have alot of vachetta to worry about. I think it would be a great bag and I LVoe the fact you can wear it cross body.

4. I have a Popincourt Longue and I think it's a fantastic piece; I'd recommend it to anyone.

5. thanks! forgot about the eva being a clutch too. :smile:

6. thanks. im just a little indecisive when it comes to bags. hopefully i can make a decision before it gets sold :biggrin:

7. :ty:

8. I know what you mean about deciding on a bag. I am trying to decide between a couple now. It is hard when you cannot see it in person. You could order it and try it out if they have a good return policy?

9. Ooh, I like the H long.