Should I get a pre loved popincourt?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never bought a pre loved bag before, however, after reading all the positive reviews on yoogi's closet, I looked into the site yesterday and saw the popincourt long. I wish I can get one new but it was already discontinued. And I have never seen one IRL. Do you guys think it's a nice bag to have? It was listed at $495, is it a fair price? Or is it better to buy a new mono eva? Need your opinions please. Thanks.

2. I've never seen one in real life but I think that's a fair price for that. And it looks like it has a nice patina. It also looks a bit bigger than the Eva so depends on which purse you think you'd use more. The Eva can be used as a clutch and this one just looks like only cross body and maybe shoulder? So depends on what you're wanting/using it for.

3. I LVoe my Popincourt Haut! My favorite is the zipper pulls which the Popincourt Long has...I also like that it does not have alot of vachetta to worry about. I think it would be a great bag and I LVoe the fact you can wear it cross body.

4. I have a Popincourt Longue and I think it's a fantastic piece; I'd recommend it to anyone.

5. thanks! forgot about the eva being a clutch too. :smile:

6. thanks. im just a little indecisive when it comes to bags. hopefully i can make a decision before it gets sold :biggrin:

7. :ty:

8. I know what you mean about deciding on a bag. I am trying to decide between a couple now. It is hard when you cannot see it in person. You could order it and try it out if they have a good return policy?

9. Ooh, I like the H long.