should I get a Mon Monogram Neverfull before price increase?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm really considering getting a Mon Monogram MM neverfull because I'm obsessed with purple and want a purple interior and a purple/burgundy stripe (no initials) on the outside. Customer service telling me will take 8 weeks but I will get whatever price it shows right now if I get it today ordered online.

Should I spend the extra money for it to be purple interior and purple/burgundy stripe with pouch, or should I save a few hundered dollars and just get the color fuschia now (no stripe outside) but not the color I wanted.

Not sure if I should get it since I'm not even getting my initials on it, so does it defeat the purpose?

2. Get the Mon Mono! Think of this....LV is in France making a special order JUST FOR YOU! I absolutely love my Mon Mono Neverfull. It's so unique and special! Get it!

3. I would get it. You will regret it if you dont.

4. Get it....you will just end up getting it later and paying more:smile:

5. +1

6. What they said!

7. I concur! It probably won't take that long. My speedy took exactly 3 weeks. Although I'm still waiting on my passport cover.

8. I would get the Mon Monogram, I love the personalization and personally think it would be worth the wait.

9. You should definitely get it. It's worth it.

10. Go for it!! You will have a bag that is 100% yours!!! Plus it will be a nice neutral with a splash of a color you love and probably wear a lot.

11. Get it, sounds lovely :smile: