Should I get a Matinee??? Help me!

I bought a matinee in elephant and it was HUGE because of the stiffness of the leather, so I had to return it. But I decided to give the matinee another try b/c I really love the style - the pockets, the shape, everything! So I ordered the grey/blue (I think the same one in mockinglee's avatar?) to try it in a smooshier leather and it is fabulous!! Not too huge at all, but plenty of room for everything. Give it a try! I really love mine! But like HitchcockBlonde said, make sure you can return it, just in case.

If I only had my wallet in my bag, I could fit maybe a pair of shoes (well, I have huge, size 11 feet, so that would be an accomplishment in itself), but not gym clothes as well. I am really thinking of buying a MAB because I am working on my MBA part-time and carry books to work occasionally to read at lunch. The matinee can only carry full-size documents and magazines if they are folded in half.

Well, I am nothing if not an enabler - I would say do it! It really depends on your style, though. Ever since I saw the matinee in Lucky months ago, I loved the shape. I like fairly classic styles, but with a little interest going on - like the matinee. I have a lot of tattoos, so I like to balance that with fairly basic items, but a little funky at the same time.