Should I get a Kelly Cut?

jennyliu87

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Hi everyone, I need your opinion in making this decision.

I have been offered a kelly cut in RT. While I love the color, I wonder how much use I can get out of it to justify the purchase.

Can those who owns a kelly cut share how you like it? How much can you fit in it?

I tried to look up the existing thread but there is not a lot of information on the usability of this bag.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

It seems really narrow in the pictures. Think about what things you always take with you - for me it is phone, sunglasses, lipstick and keys. Could always bring it to store and see if it would fit without bulging.

It's a very pretty clutch. I turned one down in croc because with little DDs I won't have an opportunity to use it. It's not a day-to-day bag unless all you carry are few small items. As others have said, it's great for brunch, dinner, outings where you only need small wallet/cards/ids, phone, a few make up items, keys. I'm not even sure if it will fit sunnies.

I love the Kelly Cut but I think there are people who have "clutch-able" lives (i.e., will use/carry a clutch during the day) and those who carry too much/hate not having a strap or real handle. Depends on your lifestyle :biggrin:

I love the Kelly Cut but I think there are people who have "clutch-able" lives (i.e., will use/carry a clutch during the day) and those who carry too much/hate not having a strap or real handle. Depends on your lifestyle :biggrin:

ITA. If money is not an issue then this clutch indeed is something to add to a collection. All my clutches are in the dark corner of the wardrobe since my lifestyle has no use for these, so yes, it does depend on the lifestyle how much use to get from it.

Hi everyone, I need your opinion in making this decision.

I have been offered a kelly cut in RT. While I love the color, I wonder how much use I can get out of it to justify the purchase.

Can those who owns a kelly cut share how you like it? How much can you fit in it?

I tried to look up the existing thread but there is not a lot of information on the usability of this bag.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

I would say get it! I just got one myself earlier this week ;p I am a sucker for the clutches and I wear them quite often in the evening. I will try to wear my KC during the day soon. I think I'll be fine if I can fit a small wallet/card case, phone, and key.

I am taking my KC out for the first time this Friday. We'll see how much I can fit in it.

Got the Epsom RC GHW early Spring (love at first sight, not just me, my DH as well). It's my first clutch ever. I tend to carry less anyway. It fits all basic things: iPhone, card case & coin purse (with keys & lipstick). I also add a long thin silk ribbon on either side of the straps, just in case I need to be hands-free.

Just to add: I carry my KC mostly day time too!

Reactions: aa_