Should I get a cross body strap for my Pochette?

Galaxyblue

Apr 12, 2016
I have currently two pochettes, monogram and Damier azur and I use them only for going out bags of any evening / on holiday etc.

Would it be worth getting a cross body strap I wonder? Does anyone else use their pochettes with the longer strap?

Thanks xxx

I think it's definitely worth it. I wear my de Pochette with my de Eva Clutch strap and love wearing it this way, although I do find this strap a bit too long. If I didn't already own the Eva Clutch I would have bought an adjustable cross body strap. It just makes the Pochette more versatile and easy to carry.

Reactions: Galaxyblue
I use my strap from my Palm Springs mini on my Damier ebene pochette and I love it. It's so comfortable. It's just as lovely over one shoulder but crossbody is even more comfortable and you can get in and out of it right on your hip/thigh. Definitely get a crossbody strap :smile:

I think it's a good idea to try it out first with a chain to see how you like it crossbody. I've bought a gold chain (non-LV) for my DE Pochette and I just love carrying it crossbody. I find the gold chain a bit too flashy for casual use so I'm also planning on getting an adjustable strap from LV.