Should I get a cross body strap for my Pochette?

Galaxyblue

Apr 12, 2016
I have currently two pochettes, monogram and Damier azur and I use them only for going out bags of any evening / on holiday etc.

Would it be worth getting a cross body strap I wonder? Does anyone else use their pochettes with the longer strap?

Thanks xxx

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I think it's definitely worth it. I wear my de Pochette with my de Eva Clutch strap and love wearing it this way, although I do find this strap a bit too long. If I didn't already own the Eva Clutch I would have bought an adjustable cross body strap. It just makes the Pochette more versatile and easy to carry.

Reactions: Galaxyblue
Jan 10, 2011
Washington DC
I'm going to use one of my existing straps on mine. I had never thought to do this until I saw fellow TPF'ers use their pochettes this way. A few of mine have been sitting in my closet for years!

mrs_rachel_g

Aug 19, 2013
I have the monogram pochette and I bought a crossbody strap for it. I love being able to use it casually and be hands free when running errands or out and about.

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
Absolutely! You will love it as the bag is almost weightless and a great small cross-body bag :smile:. I only wear it with a cross-body strap.

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Yes! I have an old Stephen sprouse Roses pochette and I bought long strap for it. I take on vacation a lot for hands free. I've never actually used it with the short strap.

FancyPants77

Jun 4, 2016
I use my strap from my Palm Springs mini on my Damier ebene pochette and I love it. It's so comfortable. It's just as lovely over one shoulder but crossbody is even more comfortable and you can get in and out of it right on your hip/thigh. Definitely get a crossbody strap :smile:

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
I definitely would! I bought the monogram crossbody strap for my mini pochette and pochette accessoires nm and i love it

carrie_monroe

Apr 16, 2015
Poland
I think it's a good idea to try it out first with a chain to see how you like it crossbody. I've bought a gold chain (non-LV) for my DE Pochette and I just love carrying it crossbody. I find the gold chain a bit too flashy for casual use so I'm also planning on getting an adjustable strap from LV.

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
I think it is a great idea to get a strap for your Pochette. I have the Monogram mini Pochette and the Monogram Pochette NM. I often use the strap. It looks great and it is very useful.

Reactions: Galaxyblue and j19

Galaxyblue

Apr 12, 2016
Thanks everyone. I shall definitely look into getting one. Sounds like it will be a good investment. X