Should I get a Chanel? Please help me!

yeah no jumbo's in all of HK - i did a call around and they said they had the larges in stock?

i was going to get my dad to get me a jumbo from HK (due to the cheaper prices) but looks like i'll just get one in Australia since we have one!

Do you like the grey Chanel Envelope? Am still undeciding whether I should buy it. Pls give me some comment from your friends who've seen you wearing your new Chanel bag.

actually i like it better in the smaller version, cause it looks cuter. but the jumbo one i got is better because it's more roomy and practical and i can put a laptop in it! it has 2 compartments, i love how unique it looks, it gets better and better. it grows on you! :love:

Ladies! I am back! I have recovered, tks for your concern :smile:
Nope, did NOT get any Chanel :sad: cos hmmm...nothing jumped at me...but hey, maybe one wld in the near future! :smile:

All right, time to update you on stocks in HK. I went to 7 out of the 8 Chanels in HK! Heehee...

New stocks are supposed to be in today but hmm...i left HK yesterday.

Did not see any jumbo flaps and the only flaps are in black and beige. They do have the classic clutch and the new one in black and red. Bubble quilt and cloudy effect are long gone. Cld not find any reissue either.

In HK, the envelope flaps come only in white for the small one and gray for the big one. The other bags are all very big (pretty, soft and all but a tad too big for me).

In anycase, tks for all your comments, I really appreciate it and overall, I did enjoy the trip v much :smile:

Nope, did NOT get any Chanel :sad: cos hmmm...nothing jumped at me...but hey, maybe one wld in the near future! :smile:

All right, time to update you on stocks in HK. I went to 7 out of the 8 Chanels in HK! Heehee...

Did not see any jumbo flaps and the only flaps are in black and beige. They do have the classic clutch and the new one in black and red. Bubble quilt and cloudy effect are long gone. Cld not find any reissue either.

In HK, the envelope flaps come only in white for the small one and gray for the big one. The other bags are all very big (pretty, soft and all but a tad too big for me).

In anycase, tks for all your comments, I really appreciate it and overall, I did enjoy the trip v much :smile:

hi welcome back!! so will Hk increases prices tomorrow too?or Nov. 1? A friend just arrived in Hk today..i asked her to buy a bag for me and we're both worried that large flaps might be out of stocks too like the jumbos:crybaby:

Oh, i did not ask abt price increase. But the large flap which is really also called the medium one, right? ie the one that is one size smaller than the jumbo is everywhere. No worries at all :smile:

Oh, i did not ask abt price increase. But the large flap which is really also called the medium one, right? ie the one that is one size smaller than the jumbo is everywhere. No worries at all :smile:

yup the medium..oh thank God!:yahoo:but wait which looks better for you IRL, the caviar with silver or Gold h/w? i can't compare it because we don't have Chanel here in Manila.:crybaby:thanks

oh man, what a bummer! so sorry to hear that, but no worries, good things come to men who wait! i STICK BY THAT RULE all the time (i got the anya hindmarch i'm not a plastic bag today by pure mad luck! i always wanted my hands on the navy blue because i think it would look fab for a great outing or school but it became so overpriced on ebay and hard to find, i swear it was pure luck!) so you should believe me on that! :yes:

i just posted my new Envelope thread! go take a look at her and my other lovelies in that thread as well! xoxo :love: