Should I get a Berlingot??

1. It's just so cute! Anyone have one & have a picture of it?

2. yeah you should! It's so cute, i regret not getting one yet.

3. I looked at one last week and IMHO it's cuter in pictures than in person. LOL

Due to its weird shape, I couldn't figure out what to use it for. :shrugs: I think the MC Wapity is more for me.

4. I think it's an odd piece, it reminds me of sour cream packets. I personally wouldn't never buy it.

5. i cant recall this bag .. can u post a pic of it?

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. they remind me of the sour cream packets from wendy's!! :P

9. They are waaay cute, looks like those little ice pops that I had all the time when I was little.

The thing is, it's not all that practical because of it's shape. I think it best serves as just a bag charm, and it definitely does a good job of looking cute !

10. My mom just got one. It looks like the frozen ice I got in fourth grade on pizza day! Hahah. She has it for change and she can roll up bills when she goes to lunch. It usually just sits as a charm.

11. Yeah, it reminds me of those frozen ice things they had when I was little too! I have a berlingot and I find it very useful because of it's odd shape. I always lose my keys so I bought one and use it as a bag charm, now I always know where my keys are. I prefer it to the cles because my keys look bulky in the cles.

12. I agree it's cute, but don't think it would be very usefull...but then again neither in the rond, I like that....

13. Or Jack in the Box. Haha. :lol:

14. cute but not really my type, i'd rather get another cles....

15. Do you have a picture of it??? I am dying to see a picture of it! :graucho: :graucho: especially with keys in there. I want to see how much it can fit in there. Please....:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice