Should I get a Baby Cabas Bronze color?

chanelfans

Apr 27, 2007
Will u get a baby cabas bronze color if u can find one? I know there are still white color out there, don't know if can still find a bronze one??

see picture for bronze:

:confused1::confused1:

Attachments

• Baby cabas bronze.jpg
    Baby cabas bronze.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 83
Hey there chanelfans! Hmmm.. I'm not feeling the baby cabas in bronze though.. I wanted it more in black or white! If you have doubts with your next handbag purchase, don't buy! Coz' it would just (maybe) ended up selling in the near future.. (happens to me most of the time)

Ooh, Nerdphanie has one of these bronze baby cabas. If i were to ever buy a cabas, bronze would be one of my top choices for colors! i'd go for it -- you don't see too many of them either.

I have the bronze baby, I think the color is stunning, and I like it better than the white or black :smile: But then again, I wear a lot of colors like coral, orange, cream, brown, etc. (and have a tan skintone)... I think it goes nicely with those colors and my color haha. If you can find it and you love it, then I'd say go for it! CHANELboy posted about the bronze baby cabas coming back for fall, so you could also look into that! Good luck. :smile: