Should I Get A 227 Black Reissue Shw?

pandalian

O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
Sigh! I am in such a dilemma... Thinking if i should get a 227 matte black reissue shw. I actually gave up the idea of getting it when i found a 227 navy blue reissue and was thinking of giving up my med navy blue reissue which is still unused. But the one and only one left has got a folded crease on the front top and i really can't accept it as it's too obvious. Was so excited initially but now upset. Luckily my med is still with me. Now i am thinking if i should get the black instead but i already owned one black caviar jumbo shw and a med matte black reissue in shw. Will it sound silly if i get another black reissue in 227 n shw? i don't own any 227 as all my reissues are med and my caviars in jumbo size. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I honesty love the black reissue with gold hardware better, and it seems like if you do have your heart set on a black reissue, then that might be a better option for you (seeing as how all your other black bags have silver hardware).

I am a little confused though - does your navy reissue have a fold in the front or does the black reissue have that?

I honesty love the black reissue with gold hardware better, and it seems like if you do have your heart set on a black reissue, then that might be a better option for you (seeing as how all your other black bags have silver hardware).

I am a little confused though - does your navy reissue have a fold in the front or does the black reissue have that?

my med navy blue is excellent but the 227 navy blue which i supposed to get has got a folded crease at the top center front. and the bag base has got lots of crease wrinkles which i can kind of ignore since can't be seen. anyway, it's posted up for sale and i think it will be snapped up very fast.

What about geting a 227 reissue with gold HW?

i just got a 226 reissue in ghw so i don't think i want to get it in the same col hw unless the bag color is different and i just scored a matte black med reissue camera bag in ghw . anyway, thanks for your suggestion!

Last edited:
here's a pix of it. not only is there a folded crease, the alignments of the flap diamond stitches don't seemed good either.

IMG00905-20091202-1209-1.jpg

OP, since you already have the exact combo in medium size, I'd vote against getting the 227 in the same color combo..if it was GHW, then that'd be a different story, ^_^

panda: i was contemplating on 226 and 227 in ghw and decided on 226 ghw. so i don't think i would get another 227 in ghw, just thinking if i should consider 227 in shw or just wait see if there are nicer colors.