Should I exchange my Pomme Roxbury for the Aurelia MM?

Keep Rox! It seems to me that you may be inflicted with a bit of the "grass is always greener" syndrome...exchanging the Morior for the Rox and now thinking the Aurelia is better. I don't want to come across as being mean...but, I think you should think this through a bit.

I have only used my Roxbury once too, but I LOOOOVE it!! I have always considered it an occasion bag. She's my special girl!

As for me personally, I love white MC in small accessories, but I couldn't pull it off in a big bag. Not my style.

love both the roxbury and I own the aureilla mm...many of my bags I have only used once because it is winter and I baby them...follow your heart..exchange soon before the 30 days is up...you can always get a roxbury if you miss it...I exchanged my PH for an LH and missed it and then bought one a few months later

Didn't read all the replies sorry but - USE SMUSE - you can get as much use out of the Roxbury as you wnat - also you don't buy LV for use - you buy it for beauty (if you can use it too - well great :roflmfao: )

Butt seriously - the Roxbury is TDF and very special and different. Although I LOOOOVVVVEEEE any and all MC bags - and the aurelia is faboo - it's not has super as the Roxbury.

It's a hard call. On one hand, the roxbury is beautiful and definitely worthy to part of your collection. On the other hand, it may not be as useful as the aurelia.
They are totally different looks too. If there is no way to have both of them in the near future, I would go with the one you would get the most use from.

I must be alone but I use my rox as an everyday bag, I get loads of compliments and the staff at the LV store say it's great to see it being used as an everyday bag.
So my vote is keep it and use it - it really does look great with jeans :love:

Get the Aurelia MM you are going to love it. Also you will get more use out of it if the Roxbury is not practical for you.

Here's a pic in the GM size for the drool factor. Sorry, I'm playing :devil: advocate here.

aureliaGM.jpg

They're two totally dif't bags. Which one would you feel more comfortable using? Or which can you see yourself reaching for more often?? Go with your gut.

Personally, I'd keep the Roxbury. The Aurelia isn't nearly as sassy or cute as the Rox. But I'm not a big bag person.

Good luck.

PLEASE keep your roxbury!
i really dont like the aurelia, and i think the roxbury looks fabulous on you!
you may want to make another thread with a poll in it, to see everyones responses, but the roxbury is just gorgeous!

PLEASE keep your roxbury!
i really dont like the aurelia, and i think the roxbury looks fabulous on you!
you may want to make another thread with a poll in it, to see everyones responses, but the roxbury is just gorgeous!

How do you make a poll?

I do think the Roxbury looks better than the Aurelia, but the Aurelia would be more practical.

Oh, Arnott, I feel your pain, or indecision, or second thoughts about the Roxbury. It is such a beautiful bag, especially in Pomme. I bought one and after having it for 5 days, I knew I couldn't make it work for me because I wanted an everyday bag to add to my bag rotation. It only fit my wallet, glass case, and lipstick without the snaps unsnapping it open.

If I needed an evening bag or a special occasion bag, I would definitely have kept the Roxbury for sure. I decided to get the Pomme Brentwood instead.

The Aurelia MM is a gorgeous bag in both black and white. The only problem I have with the Aurelia is the open top --- I feel insecure with a bag that has an open top. Just my preference. I envy others who can carry these open-top bags without a problem!

Think about what you really want the Roxbury for. If you can use it as an everyday bag that will fit your daily essentials, I say go for it, girl!!!! If you need a special occasion/evening type bag, then go for it, girl!! If you can't use it for what you envisioned yourself using it for, then you may have to exchange it for something else that you really really love.

Good luck!!!