Should I exchange my miroir pochette for a Roxbury?

Think about it this way...if you return your miroir now, you may regret it later.
The Pomme d'Amour should be available until summer at least, and you have plenty of time to save your $$ to buy the Roxbury. Then later you can buy the Azur Speedy because it'll be available for awhile anyways. I wouldn't return my Miroir for anything right now.

if i were you i would probably go to the boutique and just take a look at it (that is, if it's not far from you) -- even bring your miroir with you and compare the two if you have to. ask SA opinions, anything. at least at the boutique, if you have both with you, you can hold them up to you in the mirror and see what each looks like at your side. i know i personally am in love with pomme d'amour with light vachetta...not sure how i will feel when it patinas. so i'm holding off on anything else vernis -- but the next color will either be that or perle. but yup...it's a tough decision. i'm working my way around it by having to wait for one of my bags. thinking i will have to wait for my keepall...azur will most likely be here by mid feb -- don't want to run into the problem of no funds to afford him because i splurged on keepall! :wtf: good luck.