should i exchange my alma bb EPI in black to fuchsia

fittingpig

Jan 3, 2014
OKay, i ordered black alma bb EPI, it is elegant and gorgerous, I wanted the black cuz it goes with every outfit, but now i am not sure. Fuchsia looks gorgeous as well. should i exchange black to Fuchsia

LVMom07

Sep 16, 2013
Keep the black! It will go with more. The fuchsia looks pretty but can clash with certain colors . Esp. if you wear alot of colored tops, prints. etc.

img

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Chicago, IL
If you can afford to have a "fun bag" in your collection - one that doesn't match everything and you might not wear that often - then get the fuscia. If you want something you can wear with everything, and as an everyday bag, keep the black. I think your decision depends on which bags you already have in your collection, and way you're looking for.

fittingpig

Jan 3, 2014
If you can afford to have a "fun bag" in your collection - one that doesn't match everything and you might not wear that often - then get the fuscia. If you want something you can wear with everything, and as an everyday bag, keep the black. I think your decision depends on which bags you already have in your collection, and way you're looking for.

thanks a lot

it is my first LV...i would like to wear it everyday

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I'd keep the black so that you can wear it as often as you'd like. It's really timeless, elegant and beautiful...a perfect first LV.

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
United Kingdom
Fuchsia is gorgeous but I'd keep the black - definitely more versatile. You can always add fuchsia later on, perhaps a wallet for a pretty pop of colour :smile: its a great choice, congrats :smile:

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
I think fushia epi is very pretty. It is not flashy but just right to add a pop of colour to any outfit. I will say yes.