Should I exchange for the larger size?

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
I just got the coral chain around flap in the small size. I was told that Neiman didn't order the chain around in medium and Bloomies is sold out entirely. I'm waitlisted for the medium at Nordie. I want to use the bag so bad and don't know when the medium would be available. Should I use the small or wait for the medium instead?

Attachments

• image-871443067.png
    image-871443067.png
    779 KB · Views: 211
  • image-3232020360.png
    image-3232020360.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 245
I just got the coral chain around flap in the small size. I was told that Neiman didn't order the chain around in medium and Bloomies is sold out entirely. I'm waitlisted for the medium at Nordie. I want to use the bag so bad and don't know when the medium would be available. Should I use the small or wait for the medium instead?

I would go with the med too!

I have it in medium in black, and I originally bought the smaller one. I exchanged it the very next day! I definitely recommend you waiting for the medium. You can fit way more in the medium. I can fit a long wallet, my phone, ipod, car keys and still have a little room for something small. I think it's worth the wait! :smile:

There's a pretty big diff btwn small and med so it depends what u want to use it for. Small is sim to WOC size so if that is what u wanted... keep it. If u were looking for more room than WOC size...def x change. BTW, the color is breathtaking!!! Great choice!

[email protected] just received coral in medium for $2800. Please email her..I posted more pictures of her stocks today at authentic chanel finds subthread.

Definitely go with the medium. I find the medium to be quite small even though I like small bags. The rounded shape makes it difficult sometimes to store all of the essentials. I have to switch into a small wallet when I use the CA Medium.

Good luck!! :smile:

Thank you everyone for your opinions and thoughts. And especially the biggest thank you to ladylove98. I was able to get the medium shipped to me by her SA the very next day. So happy. I wore the medium out last night for the first time to dinner with the girls. Will post modeling pix later for my Xmas midnight mass.

Attachments

• image-49884801.png
    image-49884801.png
    863 KB · Views: 103
Thank you everyone for your opinions and thoughts. And especially the biggest thank you to ladylove98. I was able to get the medium shipped to me by her SA the very next day. So happy. I wore the medium out last night for the first time to dinner with the girls. Will post modeling pix later for my Xmas midnight mass.
It's a beauty. Congrats:love::love::love: