Should I exchange for the larger size?

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
I just got the coral chain around flap in the small size. I was told that Neiman didn't order the chain around in medium and Bloomies is sold out entirely. I'm waitlisted for the medium at Nordie. I want to use the bag so bad and don't know when the medium would be available. Should I use the small or wait for the medium instead?

Attachments

kisenian

Jun 25, 2009
I just got the coral chain around flap in the small size. I was told that Neiman didn't order the chain around in medium and Bloomies is sold out entirely. I'm waitlisted for the medium at Nordie. I want to use the bag so bad and don't know when the medium would be available. Should I use the small or wait for the medium instead?
I would go with the med too!

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
it seems that you are having doubts!

i say medium medium mediummmm!!

will be able to fit more stuff & get more use in the long run :graucho::graucho:

MeNiNaDoce

Aug 3, 2011
I have it in medium in black, and I originally bought the smaller one. I exchanged it the very next day! I definitely recommend you waiting for the medium. You can fit way more in the medium. I can fit a long wallet, my phone, ipod, car keys and still have a little room for something small. I think it's worth the wait! :smile:

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
There's a pretty big diff btwn small and med so it depends what u want to use it for. Small is sim to WOC size so if that is what u wanted... keep it. If u were looking for more room than WOC size...def x change. BTW, the color is breathtaking!!! Great choice!

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
Penney@Hirshleifers.com just received coral in medium for $2800. Please email her..I posted more pictures of her stocks today at authentic chanel finds subthread.

bluekit

CC x DY
O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
US
Definitely go with the medium. I find the medium to be quite small even though I like small bags. The rounded shape makes it difficult sometimes to store all of the essentials. I have to switch into a small wallet when I use the CA Medium.

Good luck!! :smile:

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
Thank you everyone for your opinions and thoughts. And especially the biggest thank you to ladylove98. I was able to get the medium shipped to me by her SA the very next day. So happy. I wore the medium out last night for the first time to dinner with the girls. Will post modeling pix later for my Xmas midnight mass.

Attachments

mlag724

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Thank you everyone for your opinions and thoughts. And especially the biggest thank you to ladylove98. I was able to get the medium shipped to me by her SA the very next day. So happy. I wore the medium out last night for the first time to dinner with the girls. Will post modeling pix later for my Xmas midnight mass.
It's a beauty. Congrats:love::love::love: