Should I exchange damier speedy for epi speedy?

What should I do?

• Keep the damier

• Exchange for epi

Results are only viewable after voting.

SaraDK

Addicted!
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Hi guys!

So I have the Damier speedy 25, got it a year ago.. I really like it alot, and use it often.
When I first was on a hunt for a speedy I wanted the epi, but got a good deal on the damier and toke it.

I now have an offer for an exchange.. My damier and a Gucci belt I never use, for a black epi speedy 25..

What do you think? ;)

(You can see my collection in my signatur, and I'm 23 years old if that affects your dissicion..)

Last edited:
This is a little difficult to answer :confused1:. I have a Damier 25 also and even though its a Louis to me its discreet and classy. But the Epi (imo) is more discreet and upscale then the Damier. Sorry I couldnt help more, GoodLuck

I think the black epi speedy is gorgeous. I don't know what sizes it comes in, but the one I saw sitting in a shopping cart at the market was gorgeous - beautiful drape and sheen (assuming epi leather shows patina). It doesn't scream LV... but top elegance I think.

The Damier speedy is nice in your mostly grey-black collection but the Epi speedy is very nice too. Is it the Epi speedy the new with silver hardware or the old gold? I say exchange for a fun new one :P

if you love it, keep it! if you still feel that you like epi more - exchange it and make the dream come true!
i prefer damier over epi - so my vote is for keeping damier speedy

Hard call to make, and I don't think I can answer your question,
but since you wanted the epi in the first place, it will make you happy to get the Epi. So if that is what you wanted the most, then do the trade.

Well I have damier speedy 30 and a black epi speedy 30 -love both , but my heart belongs to EPI , THAT BAG IS TO DIE FOR-SO CLASSIC AND EPI LEATHER SMELL IS WONDERFUL!!!!
GET both , but get EPI FIRST, YOU'LL NEVER REGRET