Should I… Evelyne PM in Etoupe/PHW?

peonies13

Sep 11, 2019
Today I was offered an etoupe PM with PHW... hypothetically I would go in to see it on Friday. Etoupe/PHW is decidedly not a combo I was even considering (quite literally the one thing I told my SA I didn't want) but I've been waiting for almost a year for a PM as a baby bag and our baby was just born a few weeks ago, so I kinda feel like I should go look at it? But I don't want to be in a jam where I have her hold it for 4 days and then say no... what should I do? Should I go in and look (and possibly buy) or say now up front that I'm not interested? I need the TPF hive mind to convince me one way or the other please :smile:

I think the fact that you started a thread for it is a sign that you are not convinced that this bag is for you. Maybe ask yourself why you all of the sudden consider a combination that you did not want before. I think the right combo will come your way and it might be better if you thank your SA for thinking about you but decline and highlight again your preferred color.

Thank you all! I should’ve put in my original post that I did tell my SA that I’m open to “any neutral” and while I didn’t originally want etoupe and told her I wouldn’t consider it, my DH thinks it’d be great on me since I wear all black much of the time. I’m so on the fence!

• Wow
Reactions: 880
Thank you all! I should’ve put in my original post that I did tell my SA that I’m open to “any neutral” and while I didn’t originally want etoupe and told her I wouldn’t consider it, my DH thinks it’d be great on me since I wear all black much of the time. I’m so on the fence!
Well, that’s slightly different.
If you really dislike it, don’t get it.
If you are truly on the fence, go try it.

You can go try it (and if you want to say no nicely, just tell her perhaps this season etoupe is too brown and you would prefer more gray taupe. i think SAs understand this to mean you would like a cooler neutral like etain, or another neutral entimely like gold, chai. But you have to have enough of a conversation to guide her.

once you have the first offer, even if you reject, others should follow, assuming there is stock.
someone else will always take an etoupe Evelyne

I believe the PM comes with a matching strap.

Personally, I love etoupe and have the PM with PHW. I can search my library for some older pics. I too wear black a majority of the time and love the crisp cool pop of etoupe-palladium with black.

The new Evelyne mini Etoupe is now with a Bleu Indigo strap. Well i'd say the majority, tacky if you ask me. matching color was way better.

3990191ca622a0fcef1074d7a0cdd9fb.jpeg

Reactions: peonies13