Should I eke my Mono Neo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    Hi Everyone, I'm trying to decide wether to keep or sell my mono neo. I have fallen in love with the mahina neo L and am thinking of selling my neo to help fund getting the mahina neo. I do love my mono neo but I think I might use the mahina neo more, help I'm so torn, what does everyone think,I love both bags.

ETA: Reminder about selling/buying/trading is not permitted on tPF

2. I'm in no way using this forum to sell anything, I'm just wanting thoughts from other tpfers, regarding my bag.

3. I think the neo is special and I also really wanted the mahina for a long time but after I got it I can say I don't use it as much as I thought.

4. The Mahina L is a great bag ~ I love mine. As for selling, only sell if you are 100% sure you will not miss the mono neo....do you use this bag much?

5. Don't sell it, mono neo is such great bag

6. +1

7. Thanks everyone, I'm going to keep it and rethink the mahina😀the neo is special and mine is in mint condition with a light patina,I'm very careful with it and am thinking of LMB to treat the handles😊

8. Yes I use it alternately with my delightful pm😊