Should I do this?

Oct 30, 2006
I have a bag listed now and I have a good (not great, not bad) offer. But the buyer has 0 feedback and wants to use an escrow service. He will pay the escrow fees and the very large international shipping cost which he has already checked into. How risky is this to me? Should I do it? I don't have a ton of selling experience. I just left my first - feedback for a NPB and I am sure I will get a retaliatory - so I don't want another negative from a newbie. Should I say no?

I told him no. I just think this is too big of a hassle and after reading that he has a few days to examine the bag. I am not going down that road. I don't take returns so I think this is opening myself to trouble. Why is it that I get so many European bidders with very few feedback?

If it were me..I wouldn't do it.....
just too risky when they have 0 feedback. I take risks, but then there is too much risks and not only that, you will get a better offer with someone who has good feedback and can pay immediately.....
I think positive on these kinds of things.....it works!
Jonna

I told him no. I just think this is too big of a hassle and after reading that he has a few days to examine the bag. I am not going down that road. I don't take returns so I think this is opening myself to trouble. Why is it that I get so many European bidders with very few feedback?

If that really makes you uncomfortable, you can always change your listing preferences to only accept bids/offers from bidders who meet a certain criteria. :yes:

Agree with the others - no no NO! It's too risky and you'll have other buyers. The fact that it's a 0 fb bidder is even worse - when I first started on eBay, I played by all the rules and never approached sellers about changing their terms.