Should I die my hair red?

JennJinx

Nov 5, 2012
I have white/pinkish/reddish skin. I tan easily and have no freckles.

I have green eyes, and dark blonde/light brown hair.

I was thinking red might be good, if you think something else would look better please tell me.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Yes! I'm the same way (just no freckles). I'm doing it today at the constant badgering of my stylist. I needed a change and he has been saying red for a while. I'm scared but I trust him.

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
Did you try different hair colors on your photo on a makeover site like taaz.com?

JennJinx

Nov 5, 2012
no I haven't thanks for the tip, and I know it is dye, but for some reason I keep typing die, even when I google it!

And yes I was thinking of an amy adams type red maybe a tiny be less red, also my hair is curly.

JennJinx

Nov 5, 2012
like this color

the pic of me was right after I had a baby, that is why my face was so big and my boobs too, but it's the only pic I could find where you can see the color of my eyes.

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
like this color

the pic of me was right after I had a baby, that is why my face was so big and my boobs too, but it's the only pic I could find where you can see the color of my eyes.
Beautiful! DO IT! Why did you have to ask?

Ligea77

Aug 14, 2011
Texas
If you're questioning it, try gradually adding the color over a period of time. This is what I did when I decided to go brunette. My hairdresser added more and more lowlights to my blonde hair until we achieved the look I wanted. This will also give you more time to get used to it.

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Ct
Cornflower Blue said:
Personally I'd go for a dark blonde.
She already has dark blonde hair; I say go for the brown/copper with blonde highlights. I have your same coloring and plan on going that route next week.