Should I cut my hair SHORT?

Here it goes:

I like it. I will post pics of when it's curly. My hair isn't naturally straight.

Picture245.jpg

Picture246.jpg

Picture248.jpg

Picture249.jpg

:tup:

I got to this thread late (*hate hate hate work*), but would have voted for you to go short anyways, so :yahoo: I think your new cut looks fabulous. For some reason, I always think girls with short hair are sassier :yes:

I think you should keep it at that length for now. It looks great!!! Is your hair naturally that shade of brown? I love it!

I recently cut my hair short too when I was bored at home. I just picked up a pair of shears and started snipping away! I'm still getting used to the change, but all in all, having short hair is so much more fun (IMO)! It's so much more care free. I can run my fingers through my hair without running through all kinds of knots, and generally my hair looks so much healthier after cutting off all the dead ends (I blow dry and flat iron DAILY, and I color my hair). It takes balls to cut your hair short hehe, and your new hair looks great! It's nice to change things up once in a while. I had the same hair style for 2 years before I finally decided to chop it off last week.

Short hair seems to be so in lately as well. :yes:

Before:
dsc01549zl8.jpg

After:

dsc01690en3.jpg
dsc01693xe2.jpg
dsc01699vk5.jpg

PS - My skin looks a bit green but it's because it's dark in my room and the one light that's on is reflecting against the lime green wall next to it. Also, I'm not trying to be serious looking, my eyelids are just really heavy from being tired. lol.

God yes! And that cut would really suit you, especially with the longer layers around the face. Why don't you gather your hair back into a pony tail with your hand, then gradually let it down to simulate a short hair cut? That way, you can kind of get an idea of whether or not you'll like it.

And you so don't have a chubby face BTW LOL