Should I cut my hair SHORT?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I want something new... I have long thick wavy hair that I can't do anything with!
    I am not sure to go short because my hair texture- but I would straighten if need be.​

Also my face is kinda chubby so I don't know if I'd look good with shorter hair...​

These are a few I am thinking- but maybe a little longer and layered and different color.​

[​IMG]

I have attached a pic of me now---with my hair straigntened. I'll take a full on one soon with wavy down hair...​

[​IMG]

Any suggestions would be great!!!​

2. I think that cut would look really good on you! :tup:

3. Definitely don't cut! You're too cute and long hair really suits your face. If you cut, I'm sure you will still be just as pretty, but....it may make you look more mature. I really hope you leave it long. What about doing more layers and taking off an inch or two? A bob, even?

4. Don't make me fart on you:cursing::lol:

5. ^ :blah:

I like the Kelly Clarkson bob! I'd rock it if I could, but I look like a fat pumpkin head with short hair :sad:

6. :upsidedown: Sorry, I couldn't resist! Fat pumpkin head?:lol: Good lordy gf, you ain't no PH!
    Anyhow, OP, let us know what you do:flowers:

7. personally, i think it would make your head look long

8. I have my hair cut similiar to that of Kelly's in that pic...longer in the front, shorter in the back. I think it would look cute on you!

9. cut it - you will LOVE it

10. By the way, your face is not chubby. I think you can wear almost any style.

11. I think it would look cute on you too!
    Plus hair grow back why not give it a try.You always can get hair extension if you don't like it.

12. I LOVE that hair style!! I use to have the posh hair cut a good two years before she did, but had to let it grow out when I moved away from my stylist because no one could cut it as well as he did. Now that my hair is longer I'm always pulling it back into a boring pony tail....BLAH!! I think shorter hair is so much more fun!! What about doing what jennifer aniston did to her hair when she cut it short?

13. I LOVE that hair style!! I use to have the posh hair cut a good two years before she did, but had to let it grow out when I moved away from my stylist because no one could cut it as well as he did. Now that my hair is longer I'm always pulling it back into a boring pony tail....BLAH!! I think shorter hair is so much more fun!! What about doing what jennifer aniston did to her hair when she cut it short?

14. I too think it'd look awesome on you, you are very pretty BTW

15. Oh dear....I so did not mean to post that twice....I typed all that on my bb pearl and thought it didn't go through the first time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice