should I change the Neverfull to Delightful?

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
I would like ask for help again. I have just bought a mono Neverfull GM last weekend and now I am not so sure whether I should keep it or change it to Delightful MM or Artsy MM in Azur. I have already a Neverfull GM in DE, an Artsy MM in mono, a Speedy 30 in DE and a Eva in mono.
Do you think to have two bags in the same design and same size is too much? Is Delightful better than Neverfull?
Thank you very much.

I don't have a problem with it as I do have couple of bags in the same model but different size/color
the question is if you really love it or you're just used to the style?

I am wrestling with this very dilema! I have a NF in DE and am thinking about getting one in DA too. I think that I come to the conclussion that if you love a bag and it works for you then its perfectly fine to get it in the same style different pattern! Good luck on your decision:smile:

I use my DE Neverfull quite a lot during the winter, while I think it is a bit too dank for spring and summer. The mono could be used all year round. I would like to have a DA bag in my collection, while till now I could not decide which style I should choose.

I don't think it's too much if the style and size works for you. I have 3 NF's, all MM and I'm very happy to have them in different prints but if it bothers you, definitely go with a different style. If you do get the Artsy in DA, would you feel as you do now with the NF's? So I say keep and adore the Mono NF or add the Delightful for versatility. Only you know which you'd be happiest with. I don't think the Delightful is necessarily better than the NF. It's a great hobo and the NF is a great tote, I love them both. Good luck deciding!

I don't think it's too much if the style and size works for you. I have 3 NF's, all MM and I'm very happy to have them in different prints but if it bothers you, definitely go with a different style. If you do get the Artsy in DA, would you feel as you do now with the NF's? So I say keep and adore the Mono NF or add the Delightful for versatility. Only you know which you'd be happiest with. I don't think the Delightful is necessarily better than the NF. It's a great hobo and the NF is a great tote, I love them both. Good luck deciding!

I haven't tried the delightful on till now and I have also no idea which bag is more secure.

I haven't tried the delightful on till now and I have also no idea which bag is more secure.

Yeah, unfortunately neither has a zipper. Both have a wide opening but I think with the NF cinched and the way the Delightful hangs/falls when worn, the security is about the same. I can't imagine anyone getting a hand in either one (if the NF is cinched).