should I change the Neverfull to Delightful?

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
Germany
I would like ask for help again. I have just bought a mono Neverfull GM last weekend and now I am not so sure whether I should keep it or change it to Delightful MM or Artsy MM in Azur. I have already a Neverfull GM in DE, an Artsy MM in mono, a Speedy 30 in DE and a Eva in mono.
Do you think to have two bags in the same design and same size is too much? Is Delightful better than Neverfull?
Thank you very much.

forespec

Feb 6, 2013
Israel
I don't have a problem with it as I do have couple of bags in the same model but different size/color
the question is if you really love it or you're just used to the style?

rainy1

O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
New England
I am wrestling with this very dilema! I have a NF in DE and am thinking about getting one in DA too. I think that I come to the conclussion that if you love a bag and it works for you then its perfectly fine to get it in the same style different pattern! Good luck on your decision:smile:

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
Germany
I use my DE Neverfull quite a lot during the winter, while I think it is a bit too dank for spring and summer. The mono could be used all year round. I would like to have a DA bag in my collection, while till now I could not decide which style I should choose.

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
Germany
You should add the delightful to your collection. It's a great bag.
I would like to say that my dilema is due to your nice videos.:wave::wave: At the beginning I am more or less sure that I would like to keep the Neverfull and after watching your videos, I am not any more so sure.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I don't think it's too much if the style and size works for you. I have 3 NF's, all MM and I'm very happy to have them in different prints but if it bothers you, definitely go with a different style. If you do get the Artsy in DA, would you feel as you do now with the NF's? So I say keep and adore the Mono NF or add the Delightful for versatility. Only you know which you'd be happiest with. I don't think the Delightful is necessarily better than the NF. It's a great hobo and the NF is a great tote, I love them both. Good luck deciding!

Panders77

Aug 24, 2011
North Carolina

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
Germany
I don't think it's too much if the style and size works for you. I have 3 NF's, all MM and I'm very happy to have them in different prints but if it bothers you, definitely go with a different style. If you do get the Artsy in DA, would you feel as you do now with the NF's? So I say keep and adore the Mono NF or add the Delightful for versatility. Only you know which you'd be happiest with. I don't think the Delightful is necessarily better than the NF. It's a great hobo and the NF is a great tote, I love them both. Good luck deciding!
I haven't tried the delightful on till now and I have also no idea which bag is more secure.

azngal

O.G.
Jun 12, 2010
Is the Delightful GM really big? I see them on sale preloved, was thicking of getting one since I love the slouchy hobo style so much.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I haven't tried the delightful on till now and I have also no idea which bag is more secure.
Yeah, unfortunately neither has a zipper. Both have a wide opening but I think with the NF cinched and the way the Delightful hangs/falls when worn, the security is about the same. I can't imagine anyone getting a hand in either one (if the NF is cinched).