Should I change my Hermes Dream.

I agree with Greentea, "Birkins are too expensive to settle for." Wait for what you truly love and ask your SA to look for it.

Me four! And even the Hermes SAs will back you up on this one! I turned down a very beautiful Birkin - one of les grands classiques - a 35cm Gold Birkin in Clemence last month - because I didn't feel it was right for me at this time in my life - instead I placed an order for a 30cm Blue Jean Birkin in Togo because it was the best bag for me. Give it a couple of years and I will go back to the Gold and the 35cm size but it will have to be in Togo as I am a Togo leather girl. For me, with Hermes, there can be no compromise.

I agree, you should wait, and grab some fun accessories in the meantime.

Like your WALLET. Have you chosen one? Get all obsessive about that one - the right kind, colour, leather, etc, and it'll take the pressure out of your wait :yes:

Yes, I agree with all the ladies here. Be focused and get your BJ. In the mean time, make yourself happy with a little bit of H shopping .... small leather accessories to put into your dream bag? Just don't go and buy another bag.