Should I carry LV to a conference?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am off to an academic conference tomorrow. I am not giving a talk, but will be involved in discussions. It's not a corporate environment and I will be wearing an unstructured jacket (chavalier from aritzia) and a pencil skirt. My outfit is almost all black with a bit of gray

I normally carry a coach tanner tote in cognac for this type of ting because it's nice, but not too logoed or expensive. But it's quite big and I won't have much stuff with me. It would be almost empty!

Realiastic choices are

LV Speedy B 35 in DE
    LV epi noe in black
    Coach phoebe in gray
    Coach tanner tote in cognac (structured tote, not at all casual)

All of these others are unstructured but it's not a businessy type of event.

Most attendees will be men and will probably be clueless anyway.

Is it appropriate to carry my speedy b?

Thanks!

2. Yes

3. Yes, i think you should be fine with the speedy. If you have doubts , carry your Epi Noe!!!

4. Carry the speedy!!

5. Great, thanks for the quick replies to my bag emergency! I will transfer to speedy right now!

6. speedy b in DE is my choice. you don't need the strap during the conference to make it a bit more dressy. then when you travel, you can put on your jeans and use the strap! the most versatile bag!

7. I agree with Speedy B in DE as first choice. My second choice would be Coach Phoebe in gray.

8. I would go with the Epi Noe.

9. Epi Noe since is black and less eye catching.

10. Absolutely!

11. I say yes!

12. Absolutely!!

13. Sure! :smile:

14. I say yes of course!!!

15. of course!!!👍