Should I buy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, ladies!

I’m thinking of buying this velvet Marmont but I’m concerned in case it looks dated in a couple of years? I recently bought one velvet Dionysus so I really shouldn’t be spending money so soon after but my SA in the outlet just informed me that they are carrying this bag. What would you do? I love it now but I’m afraid I could get toref of it? Does anyone have it or have a similar embroidered Marmont and can comment on quality? And would any of you happen to recall which was the original price before outlet? Thanks!!! ❤️

2. Forgot to attach!

Attached Files:

3. Pass for me. It really doesn’t sound like you love it if you have to ask.

4. I love velvet but I don't like the letters on this one. If it just had the flowers or was plain I would love it. I do think with the letters you would tire of it and it's less classic, I would wait until you find the bag you love, even if you have to pay a little more.

Louish, ILP and papertiger like this.
  5. I love the velvet bags generally but I really don't like the writing on this one so much.

6. Thanks so much, ladies! I think I am leaning towards a no thanks to your help. I do love the bag but afraid to get tired of it!

7. Agree with PPs, I’d tire of the writing I think

8. It looks like one season bag. Way too trendy for me.