Should I buy this?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Should I buy the bag?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    95.1%
  1. Thank you everyone! The thing I wasnt sure of was the shape of the bag. I believe the price was $4,200 but I am in love with the color!

2. Perhaps my tastes lean a bit young, but I think the shape is awesome!

3. Not loving the style and definitely not at $4,200 but if you have spare cash lying around and don’t have anything else on your wishlist go for it

OCMomof3 and AllisonFay like this.
  4. I like the hardware and leather combo so I can see why you were tempted. Shiny leather & matte hardware is super awesome how it contrasts. Unfortunately the shape of this bag is off. For $4200 you need to purchase a perfect bag.

5. It is no from me. The general consensus is the dislike of the shape and proportions and not the color or hardware. I would look for another style.

6. I love this color, but I'd prefer it in the more traditional boy bag shape/proportion.

Ceeyahd and CocoGlitter like this.
  7. Pass :smile:

8. Pass

9. No

JoeyLouis likes this.
  10. What did you decide? Love the color but necessarily this shape.

11. Not a fan of particular style

12. I decided agaisnt it, I was in love with the color, but am not into the shape of this bag.

13. Against*

14. No. The style won't last long.