Should I buy this???

I actually like that one if I was to get a swingpack that would be the one I get I am not a swingpack person but I have been considering it in the exact same color. Go for it you should get it

Questions I always ask myself when I'm debating: why do I want it? what will I be wearing when carrying it? what do I want to put in it? will I use it a lot? (BTW, what are the answers to those questions, LOL!) I find that the Madison SWPs are rather thin and that's why I passed on the same bag.

I am not sure . I bet around the same price though. I just love the Madison leather. I have several wristlets and mini skinnys. I stay home with the kids and I am typically a sweats and UGGS person. I thought this might hold me over til I got a Sabrina.

I definitely think the Madison swingpacks are roomier than the other ones. Not sure if it's pleating or what it is, but they really do carry alot. I have on in black and use it when we go out and I want to be hands free. I can easily fit my cell phone, madison small wallet lip gloss and face powder, pill box, keys and then whatever misc. papers that I may stuff in there. I tink they're really hand and the teal is a beautiful color. As long as you think you will be able to find a use for it I would definitely get it!

I really thought I wanted this when it came out. Then three months later when it was at the outlet I decided I was not really loving the color-not quite the right shade of teal for me-I prefer a brighter teal. So I decided to pass and hope the tan shows up at the outlets-then I will get it. I agree, the leather straps are very nice looking on this swingpack. So, if the color is holding you back, wait for the right color. Or, if you just want something in Madison leather right now, how about an accessory? There are some at the outlets (small wallets, french purses, slim envelope wallets) at great prices.