Should I buy this?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone - I could use some advice.
    Today at Off 5th I saw the cutest red Marc Jacobs bag - it was on the small side - like a cosmetics bag. It had the buckle (the new version) and a zippered compartment inside. I would use it in my bag, or to throw a few things in and take out with me at night.

It was originally $650 (which is CRAZY)
    Marked down to $425 - then marked down severly to $125...

I just don't know what to do - that seems like a lot of money to spend on a cosmetics bag - and a small one at that...but I am an obessesion with MJ and it seems like a good deal! What is a girl to do?:crybaby:

2. That's actually not too bad for a nice cosmetics bag, especially if it's a good sized one, I love red!
    But if you're doubting it at all. . . keep on moving!

3. If tomorrow morning it is one of the first 3 things you think of go buy it right away. We understand obsession here.

4. :yes: If it is still calling you........go get it.

5. i think 125$ for a marc jacobs cosmetic pouch is a GREAT DEAL...
    but i must say, follow your heart and see if you really like it or not

6. ^^ I agree - that is a good deal!! but you didn't get it at the time so maybe its not calling to you!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice