Should I Buy This??

Its a beautiful bag Jill, although I must say its price is a bit steep. If you can afford it then go for it, although perhaps you might want to wait a bit to check out all the new bags before you decide.

Jill said:
they got an even cuter one in..2590..Im about to buy it and get killed by PHH..LMAO...argh....

gurl, that's a nice bag... but it looks just a tad bit too business like - it looks really big in a briefcase way.. but the leather is fab though..... hmmm

What are the dimensions of it? do you know???? :upsidedown:

Plus you're getting that other prada (which is soooooo dope :supacool:), so it's not necessarily a bad thing if you pass it up.

Let us know your decision~

Hi Jill. Newbie Prada lover here. I've seen the fall bags and they are beautiful. However I've also just seen your closet (via your thread here). I vote a little self-control (something I preach but never practice!), especially at those prices. I was lusting at the hobo bag that runs $1490 on NM's website and just wouldn't do it!! Too much!

An aside to the fall Prada prices: am I the only one here that saw the Prada price increases coming as a direct impact from The Devil Wears Prada?..... :hysteric:

Prada Psycho said:
An aside to the fall Prada prices: am I the only one here that saw the Prada price increases coming as a direct impact from The Devil Wears Prada?..... :hysteric:

No, you're not the only one. :rant: I've noticed that many companies are capitalizing on the handbag craze, even mass retailers like the GAP (charging >$100 for a bag???). It seems like everyone is thinking they're high end, so the true high end companies are, well, going higher (price- wise anyway).