Should I Buy This??

1. [​IMG]Its 2450-very high..It just came in..hhmm..HELP ME GUYS!!IS IT WORTH THE PRICE?:shrugs:

2. It is awfully nice, plus looks like it holds the world. Have you been looking for this bag or did you just spot it?

3. I have admired it in several ads..LOL...so expensive..My normal price point for Prada is like 1500 tops..so this makes me a tad hesitant!My SA is emailing me pics tomorrow..Will post them and see....

4. I like it a lot but is very expensive.If I had the money I would buy it.

5. I love it...I think Prada is the star this fall...finally they are back in full swing...I'd buy it...

6. It's expensive b/c it obviously is all leather vs. classic nylon plus it's big. I love prada bags but I don't know if I'm in love with this one. If you like it then you should definitely get it.

7. Oh Jill, I love it! If you can afford it, I would advise to get it. hee hee

8. It's gorgeous but I'd be broke and sleepless if I bought it - If you can swing it with no side effects - by all means, get it!!!!!!

9. Yea, they sure are back with a vengence - the prices are higher than ever!!!

10. Jill, think about who you are asking by posting your question here! Definitely get it!

11. PS I wonder about sales later in the season, though?

12. That's a great bag! Gorgeous color (I love Prada's antique brown) and it's deerskin so I'm sure it feels absolutely amazing. It's also a classic style so you'd be able to carry it forever.

Saks has the bag on their website--isn't there a code to get 10% off (something like SHOPJULY)? I thought I saw a post that someone used this code to get a discount. If this code works, perhaps getting 10% would clinch the deal...

13. I would pass at that price.

14. they got an even cuter one in..2590..Im about to buy it and get killed by PHH..LMAO...argh....
    [​IMG]

15. Believe it or not, I like that one better than the first one. I would get that one. Just don't get caught Jill. We need you here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice