Should I buy this???

I have this pouch and I love it. But it is definitely a completely different kind of bag than the speedy and if the speedy is what suits your needs, this probably will not. I use it more for a going-out bag rather than an everyday bag.

I am not sure what that pic is supposed to show? The stripes are closer together on the real bag vs the stock photo, and the fabric is less white. Is that it? I dunno- I saw the stock photo and actually didn't like the bag till I saw it in person. The real bag has much more color and since its off white I worry a lot less about getting it dirty. But the patterns of the colors are all different depending on how they were cut.

the problem happpen because my frind A saw this model in coach website and really love it so she asked frind B to buy it for her by telling B a model number. The when A saw the real one she is not quit sure that this one is real(or fake) becasue the bag is much difference from what she has seen from official website. What do you think?

Ohh I see what you're saying. Yeah, I think they look different. In the stock pic, there are fewer stripes across the bag. Also there is that pink stitching on the stock photo that my bag doesn't have. Mine looks more like the real pic, so hers is probably real even though it looks different. I mean, I got mine from the boutique so I know its real it just looks diff :smile: Maybe they changed the design after they took the pics? I know sometimes that happens.