Should I buy this???

Keep saving for your speedy and if you need something to satisfy your urge to buy right now, go to a local Coach outlet if you have one nearby and get something little. You don't want to kick yourself for spending over $150 when trying to save up for your speedy!

I wouldn't get it, it looks like it would get dirty easily but that is just me. I would save for the bag you want and get something on sale at the outlet like someone else mentioned. You can get a signature top handle pouch there for around 60 ish

Please recheck again with the real one.
My friend bought item and found that it is totally difference from this the official site photo.
see the real one
tokusan_40949b4mc

My friend complained about this problem no clearly explaination from Coach shop.

definately save for your speedy!!!
i bought my first LV today and haven't regreted it at all....just a damier pochette with an extra strap that can be worn cross body...but i love it!!!
honestly going into coach today was disapointing..nothing at all did i love or have to have, so i'm glad i saved and spent a little more....for such a classic bag:heart: