Should I buy this wedding band? Honest opinions please!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, ladies!
    I'm curious what you think about this wedding band.

I currently wear a thin white gold 2mm engagement ring but I don't have a wedding band to go with it, as the ring sits VERY VERY low and anything that isn't custom made will just ruin the pave and etching throughout the ring.

Therefore, I was thinking of getting a band to wear on my other hand. My engagement ring is vintage looking, so I was thinking of getting this one from Amazon. What do you think?

It's only 2.2mm, so it's thin and maybe too dainty to wear alone, but I kind of like that, as I don't want any band that's too thick (and therefore overshadows my engagement ring)---despite the fact they'd be worn on opposite hands.
    So what's your HONEST opinion? Is this a good buy for $135?
    decoband.jpg

2. Very pretty. I like it.

3. ITA! Very delicate and lovely!

4. I love it! I love bands that are antique-looking. I think it's a great deal at $135. Maybe you can start a stack of similar rings.

5. It's beautiful and classic!

6. for $135 it is a steal, very vintage and delicate.

7. Oh that's gorgeous!

8. I like it as well!

9. I think it is beautiful as well. It reminds me of Cathy Waterman jewelry.....really romantic and dainty just like yours.

10. It is very cute, I like it. Have you ever thought about getting the 2 rings sodered together?

11. I think it's cute.

12. ITA w/ everything SuLi wrote!:tup:

13. Beautiful ring, and what a deal for $135! I say get it!