Should I buy this prelove Galliera or..?

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
Hi, I really need help with making decision. I've saved enough for the BREA and almost decided to go for one in vernis rose indian. I just opened a thread a couple of days ago to as your opinions about brea vs. (NF+Speedy b). But a new problem comes today when I found a preloved Galliera pm in damier azur in a very good condition with a good price. If I buy Galliera now, I will have to wait longer time to buy brea and it's kind of killing me :sad:. On the other hand, I will be regret if I don't click on the preloved one.

What should I do now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 318
If the deal on the Galliera is a really good one, I'd get that first and continue to save for the Brea. Depends on which you would regret more...starting over saving for Brea and having the Galliera or passing on the Galliera, getting the Brea and waiting for another Galliera in great condition at a great price. Only you know how each will make you feel.

If the deal on the Galliera is a really good one, I'd get that first and continue to save for the Brea. Depends on which you would regret more...starting over saving for Brea and having the Galliera or passing on the Galliera, getting the Brea and waiting for another Galliera in great condition at a great price. Only you know how each will make you feel.

Thank you. I'm thinking of getting the Galliera ******************, before I "click", yes it's very good price because of one mark inside the bag but I don't mind. Even if I buy Brea now, I can not use it immediately because of the weather and I'm waiting for my baby come any day!!!

Take in to consideration the looming price increase that is coming. That Brea will be even more. It seems to me Galliera s pop up somewhat frequently on the preloved market so I think that another will come along in time. You saved for the Brea I say go for it! GL!